Portrait of Jesus using AI incorporating what we know of his ethnicity & culture for time and region

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas kill me man.

Middle East was north Africa now?
look it up whore.they changed the maps so many times I’m not bout to find it for u.

google is your friend if you really wanna know
I just looked it up again myself

The lines of division to seperate class race religion.
They fukked a lot of shyt up changing he Bible maps time and history up around this period.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
OP is inaccurate as hell :dahell:

This is the real Jesus :
3eunjg.png
if that was a black Jesus I woulda changed my avy.
Got Lucifer stumbling like the bytch he is

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
This would only be true if there was alot of race mixing. Considering east Africa is right there. I doubt anyone in israel looked anything like a palestenian does today.
:stopitslime: East africa is right there? Saudi Arabia is a lot closer....like on the border if we are gonna use geography.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Despite the bible clearly stating don't make any earthly images depicting God..

For the purpose of WORSHIP, not just because they like art.​

EXODUS 20:4-5​

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Simply making an image wasn't the issue. BELIEVING that image was a 'god' and worshipping it as one, was.

See the 'Golden Calf' and 1 Chronicles 11:15.​