porsha williams appreciation thread

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well this lovely little thing in the UK thought 'BarracoBarner' was the president of the UK after watching a news story on the Ukraine. She then tweeted her anxiety about our 'president barner' sending british troops to fight the russians.

article-2575436-1C195AC000000578-941_306x450.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Barner-sparks-inevitable-parody-accounts.html

The girl above is like a ten for a girl who lives outside london. Can you imagine if this girl, or porsha williams were also intelligent, they could actually conquer countries, build empires, you guys better be glad generally attractive women tend to to have low IQ's because they would be devils. Simps would be falling over themselves, think of mrs thatcher on steroids.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
now let's get that underground railroad comment out of the way. i don't believe for a single second that she really thought the underground railroad was a real train:comeon:

i think she was paid to say that on tv. smh at the things people do for money :bryan::snoop:

aside from that comment, i like this woman's attitude. she seems really down to earth and that combined with

her looks makes her shine. this woman is fine :banderas:

Porsha-Stewarts-Watch-What-Happens-Live-Red-Versace-Dress-and-Giuseppe-Zanotti-Hair-Calf-Sandals.jpg
POrshaSupport.jpg

Look at that big ass mouth. She must be A++ on the head tip. :phew:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I love this woman, even if the underground railroad comment was real.. (and it was real)

:wow:

she's a very beautiful woman man. Fine as all get out :wow:
she is just bad...wish she was smarter but man, her look is on point

I swear nikkas love anything lightskin.:beli:

:what: she not even light. she's a brown skinned woman

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
definitely attractive

and naturally attractive at that...she gotta chill on contouring her nose so much though makes it look fake

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Well this lovely little thing in the UK thought 'BarracoBarner' was the president of the UK after watching a news story on the Ukraine. She then tweeted her anxiety about our 'president barner' sending british troops to fight the russians.

article-2575436-1C195AC000000578-941_306x450.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Barner-sparks-inevitable-parody-accounts.html

The girl above is like a ten for a girl who lives outside london. Can you imagine if this girl, or porsha williams were also intelligent, they could actually conquer countries, build empires, you guys better be glad generally attractive women tend to to have low IQ's because they would be devils. Simps would be falling over themselves, think of mrs thatcher on steroids.

Wow, I feel bad for you Britons if she's considered a 10. That story is pretty funny, though.

Last edited: