porsha williams appreciation thread

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
I'm gonna be that nikka but when asked on dish nation within I say the last year or so when asked who would she fukk no matter how :flabbynsick: they got she said brad pitt just felt like mentioning this again :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'd pickle my dikk in her juices.
:ohlawd:

wat6rr.jpg

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
U was watching RHOA, fam?? Lol

Porsha's body is sick though

Body sick and face on point too, i need al of that in my life.

And i've watched RHOA since season 1 and ain't ashamed at all. If watching a bunch of fine and mostly successful blk women is a crime then i'm guilty as charged. Outside of all the bickering it's lowkey a show of blk excellence. All them hoes could get it and might even give a ring to most. Damn shame Phaedra's thick sexy ass ain't back this season.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Body sick and face on point too, i need al of that in my life.

And i've watched RHOA since season 1 and ain't ashamed at all. If watching a bunch of fine and mostly successful blk women is a crime then i'm guilty as charged. Outside of all the bickering it's lowkey a show of blk excellence. All them hoes could get it and might even give a ring to most. Damn shame Phaedra's thick sexy ass ain't back this season.

Even NeNe could get it, fam?? Nahhhhhhhhhh. Everybody else cool tho

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm gonna be that nikka but when asked on dish nation within I say the last year or so when asked who would she fukk no matter how :flabbynsick: they got she said brad pitt just felt like mentioning this again :mjpls:
If I was brad I would called her like heeeeey