porsha williams appreciation thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pend it !!! Oblivious you've never seen a light skin person if you think porsha is light skin.

Just because some is not midnight black doesn't mean your light skin, porsha is darker then me an I'm definitely not light skin. She brown, not even light brown.

Its called "photo lighting'

NEG pending :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
I was like most of the men in this thread when it came to porsha but when I find I don't even resemble a woman's physical preference on almost loose all attraction just like when the opposite is true I become more attracted diagnosis that any way you want :yeshrug:my reasoning for saying this some shyt just sticks with you a few months back I was watching dish nation and she was asked out of any celebrity no matter how unattractive they became who would you let fukk she said Brad Pitt that tells me either she prefers white men or when you take a deep look into her answer she's so indoctrinated that the man she would sleep with no matter his physical appearance is an unattractive white man :mjlol: hell I know from the show she's a little :dwillhuh: but I would think to myself this question doesn't make any damage sense why would I sleep with someone I find unattractive but :mjpls: