Pork Is UNCLEAN & GROSS :scust: (How Do Yall EAT Pigfeet & Chitlins?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I've become a rejuvenated man three years ago. Before that, I would eat Pork and Broccoli every now and then. However, when I turned Vegetarian three years ago I gave all of that mess up :blessed: Man, I've become cleaner and in good health :jawalrus: However, I gotta get back in shape again I have a little mush, but 6'3 and good looking (no homo):dame:

My mom still eats pork though :scusthov: I get on her everytime about it. Also, I've gotten on some of my family members about it. How do yall do it?

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I've become a rejuvenated man three years ago. Before that I would eat Pork and Broccoli every now and then. However, when I turned Vegetarian three years ago I gave all of that mess up :blessed: Man, I've become cleaner and in good health :jawalrus: However, I gotta get back in shape again I have a little mush, but 6'3 and good looking (no homo):dame:

My mom still eats pork though :scusthov: I get on her everytime about it. Also, I've gotten on some of my family members about it. How do yall do it?

Raised in a Muslim household helps that. It barely tastes like anything.

I rather eat turkey bacon. Way more flavor :blessed:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Raised in a Muslim household helps that. It barely tastes like anything.

I rather eat turkey bacon. Way more flavor :blessed:
See, I was raised as a Southern Baptist. Later became an Agnostic and had plans to meet with a Jewish Rabbi to convert to Judaism. However, that was last year. I started my vegetarian journey December 31, 2013.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You are not good looking stop it.

mad
full