Prison Break
King of Queens
The Walking Dead
Frazier
Cheers
Game of Thrones
Everybody Loves Raymond
:dahell:

Just because someone else says a show is great doesn't mean I'm going to watch it. Italian Mafia shyt doesn't really interest me much so why spend time watching a show about subject matter that I'm not interested in.
It's so much more than just "Italian mafia shyt" though. I thought that's how it was gonna be before I gave it a look, but man did that show blow my mind on the first watch-through.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ive never seen
LOST
Wire
Sopranos
Will and Grace
GOT
Breaking Bad

stuff like simpsons, King of Queens, Big BAng Theory I usually catch an ep or 2 when I'm in a waiting room.. since its in syndication and usually also on some channel that in the office

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Star Trek - I'm not interested in space shows even tho Cowboy Bebop is 1 of my GOAT shows
most CBS shows - run of the mill shows that don't standout, not worth my time plus I don't watch Network shows since they cancelled Hannibal :mjcry:
Prison Break - people said it fell off so I never bothered

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Star Trek - I'm not interested in space shows even tho Cowboy Bebop is 1 of my GOAT shows
most CBS shows - run of the mill shows that don't standout, not worth my time plus I don't watch Network shows since they cancelled Hannibal :mjcry:
Prison Break - people said it fell off so I never bothered[/QUOTE]
This...

Same with GOT. That medieval stuff doesn't get my attention. Has nothing to do with going out of my way to be different.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game of thrones
lost
dexter
sopranos [will watch eventually]
Friends
Seinfeld
Scandal
Empire
True Blood
Suits
Blackish [will watch eventually]
Mad Men

[there's too many to name really]

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can;t believe this dude in the defenders thread said he never watched Netflix's daredevil because the FOX created movie he thought the entire thing was corny... :snoop: I told him if it wasnt for Netflix's daredevil and massive success we wouldnt be getting the defenders. :mindblown: You know how popular daredevil has gotten because of Netflix??? :mindblown: go and watch it before the defenders!!!

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Big Bang Theory
Will and Grace
Frasier
Sons of Anarchy
True Blood
The Walking Dead

King of The Hill
Friends
Bob's Burgers
Scandal
Suits

:ufdup:Lost is a GOAT show anyone can enjoy.

too many to name..

prison break

everybody loves raymond
friends
true blood
GoT
lost
heroes

plus many more.
All of these though I was basically forced to watch a Walking Dead episode
The Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire

Friends
Prison Break
King of Queens
The Walking Dead
Frazier
Cheers
Game of Thrones
Everybody Loves Raymond
:ufdup:
KOQ and ......Raymond are personal pleasures so I get it but the others :ufdup:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
most of the shyt on Netflix

I've only watched stranger things and the marvel stuff

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Lots of people get tripped up on judging a book by it's cover.

They go, "I don't wanna watch Game of Thrones because I don't like medieval shyt." When in reality, Game of Thrones has been explicitly described as medieval fantasy for people that don't like medieval fantasy.

Or they go "I don't care about mob shyt" in reference to the Sopranos, when in reality, the mob shyt takes a backseat to the family dynamics of the characters.

Or when they say "I don't like cop dramas" in reference to The Wire....when that show is objectively so much more than that.

I get it though. There is only so much time in the day and you have to be picky on what you choose to consume. But I do notice this all of the time when I hear people explain why they don't want to watch one of the great shows being talked about. They usually completely get the premise of the show wrong, and the reasons they have for not wanting to watch it are invalid.

Last edited: