Popular black streamer SPEED makes its official with his South Korean PAAG. Damn, she bad.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This chick has 0 azz.

:francis:

Eh, I guarantee her p*ssy real good though iykyk

:wow:

I knew it was a matter of time before he sampled those asian chick's and got sprung. Kai Cenet another one he keeps going off to Taiwan.

Speed needs to understand that he needs to move a little more subtly with these kinda chick's.

Putting her on the spot at the airport on camera.

Come on breh.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Meanwhile

maxresdefault.jpg

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Beautiful girl but I canā€™t imagine a more tumultuous relationship. The culture clash is crazy and Speed is one of the most immature kids on the planet :mjlol:
Most brehs don't understand this. Folk want a fat ass Latin girl until it's time to go salsa dancing and a few other things that we're not accustomed to, I don't dance at all. And it's embedded in most women from that culture. I ain't trying to hold up the wall while Hector is blowing my girls back out on the dance floor... :mjtf:while she's willfully changing positions.:whoa:

*They're a cute couple. If you're gonna date outside at least find your equivalent or higher. Some like to date down because it empowers them, that's not healthy.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

Braman

Superstar
Daps
150k followers :hhh: Chump change

Also her profile says ā€˜750k on tik tok! :damn:ā€˜ :mjlol:

These chicks be shout out. The desperation