Popeyes to combine chicken and waffles into one sweet, savory chicken tender Read more: http://www.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
It's Monday brehs

Eat all healthy the whole day, exercise, and then eat Popeyes fried chicken? I don't need the whole damn meal with french fries, and a biscuit. Just give me dem damn strips :ohlawd:

I can have the chicken strips as my "protein source" and then fix a fruit and vegetable plate at home. Drink water too. Won't be "that" bad for me

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Its good I had it yesterday

you can either eat it with or without the honey maple syrup its good bruhs

But not something I can have every week maybe twice a month nothing more

That bathroom session afterwards put a hurting on me

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Oprah-deal-with-it.gif

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Already done told my t lady we fixin to pick some up for dinner :steviej:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Behold the forum-famous Popeye's Waffle Chicken Tenders. I'm a healthy eater and a fitness person so this meal is a little odd for me. Especially on a Monday! Can't have no cheat meal on a Monday.

My dinner consists of
Popeye's Waffle Chicken Tenders (fukk the combo! Not getting fries or a biscuit.)
Fruit & Vegetable plate
Organic Cottage Cheese (whole fat, cream top)
Water to drink

Here's my healthy plate, left to right.
Red currants, organic carrots, organic blueberries, pink lemonade apple, organic yellow pear tomatoes, organic blackberries, organic green beans, organic pineapple, organic kale, and organic asparagus
m9xq.jpg

Waffle Chicken
92e6.jpg

Sweet Honey Maple Sauce
6llw.jpg

Trashing the french fries that came with the meal (gave my house mate the biscuit.)
*I'm so crazy to do this. French fries! :(
6vfr.jpg

Meal
gvl9.jpg

Stay healthy brehs, eat Popeye's :troll:

Waste money brehs, buy organic produce :blessed:

btw, I worked up to this Popeyes's meal the whole day. Had a healthy breakfast and lunch, and then exercised all while drinking on a gallon of water. Update: I walked to Popeye's :smugbiden:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
wow

What a let down :deadmanny:

They tastes like chicken strips with a thicker/crunchier batter. Like tempura batter almost :shaq2:

Nothing to see here folks. If you want the real shyt (I've never had it..) go with that instead
dsc05349.jpg