Pootie Tang

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
i thought this shyt was funny the 2nd time i saw it... first time i was floored at the fact it was real, but i watched it one night and appreciated it.

pretty funny how almost everyone you ask likes it now that they heard Louis wrote it. Not accusing anyone here per se, but that's definitely the case. revisionist history

I loved it before I knew who Louis CK was but yeah this movie got shytted on for no reason. It was ahead of it's time.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you'll watch the whole thing thinking "this is so fukkin stupid!" but it's funny as hell to me

the fact that Pootie himself hasn't done much acting almost makes it feel authentic. dude IS Pootie Tang. (in reality, he's a writer on pretty terrible shows)

yeah man. i remember he also made a cameo in CB4 and he had they same hair and everything

but yeah, Pootie Tang went over alotta peoples heads. I didn't realize Louis CK had anything to do with it, truthfully I dont even think CK is really that funny, but Pootie Tang is a classic

Last edited by a moderator:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I loved it before I knew who Louis CK was but yeah this movie got shytted on for no reason. It was ahead of it's time.

same. i've been a fan of this movie since i was like 8. didn't know louis ck directed it till a couple years ago.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Bushes status :birdman:
beltslap.gif