poor John Legend, breh's powder toast man wife face got more filler than Naruto

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can any brehettes explain the purpose?

Shyt doesn’t look appealing at all. Is there some health benefit? Looks even worse in person.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
IMG2.jpg

Rocky-Dennis.jpg

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
That insecure and condescending bytch is HIDEOUS. She was actually physically attractive before the cosmetic procedures, but now she looks like a fukking monster. She’s ruined herself. John Legend lawst, big time.
:picard:

She needs to have all of that cosmetic shyt removed or tell the surgeons to change her back. I know that she had a medical issue, but I’m not aware of any that make you morph into that.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Can any brehettes explain the purpose?

Shyt doesn’t look appealing at all. Is there some health benefit? Looks even worse in person.

Fillers are used to smooth out slack skin from aging and wrinkles. The problem is that many of these women don't actually have enough noticeable wrinkles to get fillers in the first place. Their faces end up distorted and many times the doctors are overfilling in the first place.

Example

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I can't lie I'm looking at John a little funny because Chrissy has proven to be such an obnoxious mean girl and him letting her walk out looking like this makes it worse. He lying to her, cause ain't no way.