Poll: would you eat or skip the meal at the White House?

Would you eat any of the food?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
This thread and those polling options are :patrice::jbhmm:, what's up, Detective, trying to log in your B.I.E. quotas for the day?? :mjpls:that's your precinct- 321? "results only visible after voting"- how convenient
These poll threads are always a treasure trove of data.

Coli income tax brackets, occupations, educational backgrounds, ethnic backgrounds, "what would candidate X have to do to make you vote/flip sides", marital status, home towns/residency, age brackets, travel history,........right down to the food on their dinner tables.

:snoop:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t want none of that food, take me to the nearest carry out for a 6 piece with extra mumbo and fries with a Arnold Palmer and I’m good.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
These poll threads are always a treasure trove of data.

Coli income tax brackets, occupations, educational backgrounds, ethnic backgrounds, "what would candidate X have to do to make you vote/flip sides", marital status, home towns/residency, age brackets, travel history,........right down to the food on their dinner tables.

:snoop:
EXACTLY. that's why I'm always suspect about this line of questioning and I'm not trying to joke either. All that you said and including people posting pics/baby pics - your whole life right here on display for data and information gathering by responding. Shyt is nefarious to me especially when you have online gathering of us discussing race and cultural issues, not to mention the "guests" "bots". and it's always the same users asking these types of questions-
latest one was 'what year did you graduate high school' :what:= age question.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
ive always thought that if i was in a situation where i got invited to the white house for one of these photo ops i would say no. to me thats just an attempt for them to use you in dumb political propaganda thats pro-america which i got a problem with.

now under trump that shyt is way more exaggerated.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
My thing is he could've done better like chick fil a, panera, chipotle (well maybe not that since it used to be called chipotle mexican grill), or some local spot. Hell support a local black catering business.

Then to put those cold burgers, fries and pizza on those gold trays and shyt. Shyt just put the bags on the table if u gonna serve them this shyt and don't front like its upscale and presidential like. Also, why dress up for this visit if u gonna be that low class and tacky. Dudes should've worn jogging suits and jumpers.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
All that food was probably ice cold.

Was there a microwave nearby :patrice:.

:hubie: but I wouldn't eat it anyway.... not till Flint has a real water solution and he addresses some issues with black male education / retention rates. :rambo: