Poll to add the :stern: smiley

Should the Stern Smiley be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what kind of emotion/reaction does the stern face even show?

s6TWE.png

It's the "wouldn't you like to know....." face

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
someone had that smug popavich smiley which could be good. The stern one is kinda meh.
There needs to be another smilie with a woman on it. :usure: just ain't gonna cut it. I don't know who or what the smilie would be used for, but it needs to be done. Maybe something that could be used in JBO. :scheme:

ElChapin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NY
:wtb::stopitslime::rudy: all serving the same purpose. I'd classify Stern as a smug smiley tho. either way its not needed.

We need more sad smilies. :sadbron: and :sadcam: are played out. :to: is the only good one. sometimes i be wanting to convey my sadness in my posts. :(

yeah this works too. this site will have to find that balance between giving EVERYBODY what they want and staying fresh.

How about this sadchrisbrown:

sad.jpg

Its a happy mediem between :sadbron: and :to:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:takedat::aicmon::wow::upsetfavre::mjpls::beli: :smugdraper: :skip::leostare:

All these are already pointless because they don't have a meaningful emotional connection

People wanting to add too many pointless smilies. Its like we are forgetting that image embedding is allowed. If you just want someone's face, link a picture.

Smilies should have a very specific and easily recognizable emotion attached to them

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We need more sad smilies. :sadbron: and :sadcam: are played out. :to: is the only good one. sometimes i be wanting to convey my sadness in my posts. :(

I tried to get
Allen-Iverson-Press-Conference.jpg
on but instead they put the pointless :aicmon:. Those tears forming in his eyes I feel for AI everytime I see the photo :to:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
How is that gonna be a smiley?

You want the mic/hand/tissue all part of it? :aicmon: