Poll: Does CM Punk throw a direct shot at Tony Khan/AEW tonight?

Does Punk mention Tony Khan or AEW tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Yes, that petty muhfukka did :russ:

I immediately noticed it.

After that tight camera shot and the logo came on the big screen, he hit like a U turn that reminded me of the Bucks "victory lap"

Oh, they gave us a code for Vegence Day early access...it's like 5 hours away in Clarksville

My dawg Cora Jade prolly gon' be the champ by then :banderas:

I'm in another window buying my ticket, now

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Nah you wilding, AEW belt designs are dope. Might even be better than WWE in that regard overall :ehh:

I like the women's title more than the men's

The Men's got a little too much going on

While the women's is the same with a simplier design

AEW-World-Championship-Title-Belt.jpg

aew-womens-world-championship-title-belt.jpeg

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
No matter what company/situation you're coming in from, not being in the E for a while just looks like a stink on you, while on cameras. His Wednesday presence felt obvious to me on Monday, and they have a LOT of work to do with him.

He should be in whatever classes they got Cargill in.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
No matter what company/situation you're coming in from, not being in the E for a while just looks like a stink on you, while on cameras. His Wednesday presence felt obvious to me on Monday, and they have a LOT of work to do with him.

You right. He definitely was “ham and egging” it as far as the crowd. It was big time but he didn’t lean into the big time feel of it like RKO did in his segment.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

This is the first time I heard of the “Wednesday stench” :dead:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
am I the only person without some strong ass reaction to Mondays promo?

I didn't think it was some incredible thing, but I also didn't think it was some awful shyt. It was a pretty standard "I'm back" promo lol

I would have preferred cm Punk the character cutting a scathing promo setting up what’s next, but instead we pretty much got Punk the person addressing the audience lol.. they did the same shyt with Bray after extreme rules. Dude wasn’t even in character that Friday lol.. We better get some direction going forward tho

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
am I the only person without some strong ass reaction to Mondays promo?

I didn't think it was some incredible thing, but I also didn't think it was some awful shyt. It was a pretty standard "I'm back" promo lol

I would have preferred cm Punk the character cutting a scathing promo setting up what’s next, but instead we pretty much got Punk the person addressing the audience lol.. they did the same shyt with Bray after extreme rules. Dude wasn’t even in character that Friday lol.. We better get some direction going forward tho
As it started getting closer and closer towards the end of the show and realized he wasn’t gonna get 20-30 minutes like he did when he debut in aew I adjusted my expectations. It’s a good thing they didn’t actually go through with that because it would have been an exact copy of what he already did.

It made more sense for them to have given him 20 minutes or whatever it was back when he came out for aew because nobody had heard him cut a promo for 7 years at that point.