Poll: Does CM Punk throw a direct shot at Tony Khan/AEW tonight?

Does Punk mention Tony Khan or AEW tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think Hunter is going to give him free reign tonight
hhh2.png

Poll closes in 4 hours

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hopefully the real AEW Champion does a Madusa on that piece of trash belt live on Raw
He could come out with it in a red bag like he did when he came back from injury and claim he is the real world’s champion lol.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
When he came back, he indirectly mentioned how he never lost and he's the real champion, dissed the "Elite" by saying their soft etc. I always liked when he came back that he would remove the cover from the mic then do his promo.

Having said that, since the first hour will probably be commercial free, I voted yeah he will say something indirectly. Im finally working with a Khan who knows what they're doing, The grass isn't greener on the other side, it's green where you water it idk lol

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
When he came back, he indirectly mentioned how he never lost and he's the real champion, dissed the "Elite" by saying their soft etc. I always liked when he came back that he would remove the cover from the mic then do his promo.

Having said that, since the first hour will probably be commercial free, I voted yeah he will say something indirectly. Im finally working with a Khan who knows what they're doing, The grass isn't greener on the other side, it's green where you water it idk lol

Because of the legal stuff with Brawl Out, I don't think there isn't much he can say directly about The Bucks, Omega, and probably Snowman; at most they might get an indirect sub (i.e. done playing California Kid Games or something along those lines). Hopefully Jack Perry's dumbass is fair game.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Because of the legal stuff with Brawl Out, I don't think there isn't much he can say directly about The Bucks, Omega, and probably Snowman; at most they might get an indirect sub (i.e. done playing California Kid Games or something along those lines). Hopefully Jack Perry's dumbass is fair game.
True, and Perry maybe a dumb ass but he goes to bed with Anna Jay every night.