Poll: Do you wear shoes in your house? (Non slippers/slides)

Do you wear shoes at home?

• Yes

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 59 92.2%

• Total voters

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
No and no one else is allowed to

But my mum stay disrepecting my carpet I'm gonna have words with her about it again

Daps
i don't. i flip those things off as soon as i enter because i'm trying to get comfy lol
but i don't care if anyone else does. i mop my floors often

but sometimes i do if im doing outdoor stuff. like today i watered plants in the front and the back and was going to the kitchen for water because i didn't feel like using the outside water. so i had slides on the whole time. it's ok! i'll just wash the floor. not the end of the world lol

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Absolutely no shoes in my house.

I also change my clothes when I get home. I have separate home clothing like shorts, track pants, and tees.
:childplease:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Imagine stopping at a service station and stepping on some semi dry pee at the urinal then going home only to give your shoes a quick scrub on your entrance mat then taking that shyt in the house like it’s nothing. Nasty work.
Couldn't be me.

Same with people who take their dogs out to step on dirt, grass, dried feces and God knows what else and then let it sprint back into the house and step all over the couch and bed :scusthov:

If I can't put a dog in a yard, or train it to wear shoes/step in a sanitizing basin after a walk then I'm good on that :hubie:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
no, and nobody else is either. I had a chick that use to have a box of shoe covers for maintenance and for ugly feet people who didnt wanna take they shoes off :banderas:

So people wore shoes with no socks? :huhldup: