Best Spiderman?

• Total voters

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Raimi was on some shakespearian shyt

Basically the greatest comic films of yester-era had the exact same problems, from Spider-Man 2 to The Dark Knight. Canonical characterization was sacrificed in favor of an epic story...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Best Peter Parker - Tobey
Best Spider-Man - Garfield
Best combination - Holland

I want to agree with that even though I think he was a terrible Parker also. Not in the first movie but more so the second and third. Either he or the script refused to allow him to grow as a character and as a man. The guy was a college student still acting like he was 18

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Raimi was on some shakespearian shyt

Basically the greatest comic films of yester-era had the exact same problems, from Spider-Man 2 to The Dark Knight. Canonical characterization was sacrificed in favor of an epic story...

Raimi's Spiderman to me feels like the 'Norman Rockwell' version of Spiderman, which is perfectly fine by me.

Minus the god-awful Green Goblin suit. :gag:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i think holland the best peter parker but tobey is still my favorite spiderman. It's probably more me liking raimi's spiderman more than anything because he was more physical and i still say the fight scenes in all the raimi spidey movies havent been touched yet (yes even in the 3rd) in regards to these films. I loathe the TASM movies so i wont pick garfield for anything. Maybe biggest douche