[POLL & DISCUSSION] Best Live Action Spiderman

Best Spiderman?

• Total voters

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Who is responsible for your favorite live action portrayal of Peter Parker / Spiderman?

Tobey Maguire

tobey-maguire-spider-man-thumb-225x206-9118.jpg

Andrew Garfield

images

Tom Holland

63cfa0a30b6169e5d59ed363bb24e7e4aae4d6b6_hq.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I don't know about all that, but I know which actor was in the best movies :gandalf:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Tie between TH and AG.

For the poll's sake I'll give the edge to TH for that scene where he got stuck under the rubble, that shyt was cold.

Toby did what the scripts asked of him, but as an adaptation of Peter Parker /Spiderman since first watch I've watched those movies like:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Holland's performance made me feel like I was watching the OG Spider-man cartoon back in the day. :ahh:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
See for me Tobey is still the best.

I thought he was the most pure and innocent, like he just had an innate selflessness about him.

Of the three I believe he would put others before himself the most, he felt like the most natural hero.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Nicholas Hammond should be added to list.

27CD919800000578-3048266-Heartthrob_Nicholas_who_starred_as_Peter_Parker_in_CBS_series_Th-a-2_1429602701488.jpg

spider-man-webbing.jpg

:manny: :troll:
No joke this was actually the first time I ever laid eyes on Spiderman.

I was like 4 years old and my mother rented a VHS of the old 60's captain america cartoon and I remember there being an advert for this show before the actual cartoon started.

No lie those real shots of dude climbing the building had me like :ohhh:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
No joke this was actually the first time I ever laid eyes on Spiderman.

I was like 4 years old and my mother rented a VHS of the old 60's captain america cartoon and I remember there being an advert for this show before the actual cartoon started.

No lie those real shots of dude climbing the building had me like :ohhh:

Same here as a youngin all these old live action shows Spider-man, Hulk, Captain America, Wonder Woman had me like :gladbron:. The technology wasn't there with those shows but at least they did what they could practical at the time. I still feel the newer live action flicks could do some practical effects as well to make things more unique at times. Not everything needs to be CGI.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Either Garfield or Holland. I voted for Holland though because I absolutely adore this movie but seriously its a toss up for me. And I've already stated ad nauseam why I love the two of them and why I never got into Tobey. Like I said, this isn't some new shyt. I didn't fukk with him when I was 16, I just put up with it because he was spider man. Andrew and Tom are both the peter parker i think of in my head when I'm reading. They embody his worst qualities and his best qualities while also understanding spider man has to have a certain amount of cockiness and attitude

See for me Tobey is still the best.

I thought he was the most pure and innocent, like he just had an innate selflessness about him.

Of the three I believe he would put others before himself the most, he felt like the most natural hero.

Thats just it breh: Peter isn't a natural hero. When peter first gets his powers, whats his first thought?

The only reason that changed is because he saw how his selfishness has an impact on those around him and he learned that lesson the hard way. He's a guy who is good, yes, but he's constantly learning what it means to be a hero and how to do the right thing.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm digging Holland's performance more for the long run. Minus some miscasts here and there, Homecoming felt like Spectacular overall and his portrayal stayed true to the comics for the most part.