Poll: 79% People Think Insulting Women/Couples For Not Having Children Is "Weird/Off Putting"

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I'm married, have a son, and another child on the way.

You sit on a couch and babel about who other people are smashing cause your life is that uninspiring. We're not even in the same universe.
How pathetic is your reality that your envious of me? Nikka watching how I move on a message board to make commentary. I inspired you to write fiction.

You think I give a fukk how you living, no, cuz what ever you doing ain't fukkin with me. Go home and be a family man like you got your ass whipped in Street Fighter

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
How pathetic is your reality that your envious of me? Nikka watching how I move on a message board to make commentary. I inspired you to write fiction.

You think I give a fukk how you living, no, cuz what ever you doing ain't fukkin with me.

Boy I don't pay attention to you other than taking time to crack a joke. :russ:stop being weird and hike ya skirt down

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Insulting" anyone about anything is offputting:mjlol:

Most people dont go around insulting people directly for not having kids. Although they may make comments questioning you? Letting you know they probably think its weird or sad.

Usually its just us speaking generally about people not having kids,and why its weird and unnatural.

You made a choice not to be indifferent and rifhteously unnaffected. Thats due to their internal shame,and knowing themselves its unnatural. Do you think a gay man could shame me for being straight? No,because I know im perfectly normal. If you feel normal about not having kids,you wouldnt be insulted. But most dont,because most dont not have children by choice:respect:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's not weird.

what is weird is telling people who don't have kids that their opinion on the future doesn't matter. or that they can't vote unless they have kids. or that they should only be able to cast a vote for each kid they have.

^ that's all bs. some people care about their nieces, nephews, bros, sis, parents, grands, people they mentored, people they care about, or even their own damn future.

foh castigating people for making the right family choices for them.

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Too selfish to have kids :yeshrug:

Also, my nieces and nephews full that void without me having to deal with the issues of parenthood