Poll: 1 week away.. who wins @ WrestleMania, Roman or Cody?

Does Roman retain at Mania or nah?

• Roman retains

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Cody wins

Votes: 50 53.8%
  • Roman *should* retain

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • Cody *should* win

Votes: 24 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Let’s see if TSC can predict what ends up happening next weekend.

Dirt sheets saying it’s still up in the air.

Does Roman being so close to 1,000 days as champ play a factor into things or nah?

Personally at this moment I say Cody wins. If Roman retains I won’t be mad at it though.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Vince is back in the WWE. Cody got injured all of last year. Sami & Jey anchored The Bloodline storyline.

To me it goes back to the Single thing... The Chase... What makes Cody special in chasing Roman, when he hasn't been a vital part of the storyline for all of last year. If Cody was around, sewing the seeds of the story, then yes.

Suffice to say, Jey IS the storyline. I can see Cody defeating Jey for the title at Summerslam... Hell even better, I can see Solo turning on Jey for defeating Roman, allowing Cody to win.

Roman is going over Cody because Cody isn't the person because he was out for all of the year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think Cody is winning and he has feuds already lined up.

Cody can face Gunther at SummerSlam. We saw a preview of that at the Royal Rumble. It would be tremendous.

Cody also has seeds planted with Solo "Umaga Jr." Sikoa. That would be excellent.

Cody can also feud with the rumored to be returning

Randy Orton

A lot of history there...

Roman will have feuds out the ass with The Bloodline.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I think Cody is winning and he has feuds already lined up.

Cody can face Gunther at SummerSlam. We saw a preview of that at the Royal Rumble. It would be tremendous.

Cody also has seeds planted with Solo "Umaga Jr." Sikoa. That was would be excellent.

Cody can also feud with the rumored to be returning

Randy Orton

A lot of history there...

Roman will have feuds out the ass with The Bloodline.
IM IN for that...them voices 🐍 :wow:

Last edited:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
A few weeks back, I would’ve picked Roman as I thought they could probably still milk this all the way to SummerSlam (have Cody win MITB and challenge Roman there). However, Cody’s promos have been great and he’s getting more over, I think if he lost, he’d look like a choker and you can’t have that. Cody finishes the story at ‘Mania :wow:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
A few weeks back, I would’ve picked Roman as I thought they could probably still milk this all the way to SummerSlam (have Cody win MITB and challenge Roman there). However, Cody’s promos have been great and he’s getting more over, I think if he lost, he’d look like a choker and you can’t have that. Cody finishes the story at ‘Mania :wow:
The only way Cody should lose would be if Rock came out and JOINED the bloodline :whew: