Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas will locate,track,follow,hide and deal with other nikkas--for no fukking reason--and throw their lives away killing their own kin (which always happens either through vengeance or jail), nikkas wont ever attempt to develop strategies go deal with the other murderers in our midst. @ORDER_66

Zimmerman is still alive. He has no protection, he slips up everyday, he goes out at night, hes a fool and hes still alive.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikkas will locate,track,follow,hide and deal with other nikkas--for no fukking reason--and throw their lives away killing their own kin (which always happens either through vengeance or jail), nikkas wont ever attempt to develop strategies go deal with the other murderers in our midst. @ORDER_66

Zimmerman is still alive. He has no protection, he slips up everyday, he goes out at night, hes a fool and hes still alive.

I know that's what makes this shyt so bizzare for me...:why:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Protesting non-violently isn't working. It worked in the 60s but it ain't working now. It is time to change tactics. These cops need to feel how we feel because at this point this isnt going nowhere.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Protesting non-violently isn't working. It worked in the 60s but it ain't working now. It is time to change tactics. These cops need to feel how we feel because at this point this isnt going nowhere.

Didn't work in the 60's. It wasn't till the Panthers started kicking heads in the brutality against blacks eased up a bit. It's down right pathetic we can't get a group of black people in every city to start busting these cacs heads in.

I mean think about it. White people have been kicking black people's asses for 400 hunder years. They know most blacks won't fight back so they continue and laugh about it.

So any black person that doesn't fight back deserves what they get IMO. Couldn't be me EVER.