Police officer dies after 50 ft fall, chasing suspect

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@FREDDY RUGER negged this post...:mjpls:

Grief isnt indigenous to or for only black people u weirdo

U hate every cac or cop, when u online, but what do that energy manifest to when u gotta step out your front door to the real world? U just a peon spewing hateful rhetoric on a forum. U aint even terrorizing these cop cacs you hate so much n ya own area! But want to get on coli and talk that revolution sh*t. U a sucker

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

U hate every cac or cop, when u online, but what do that energy manifest to when u gotta step out your front door to the real world? U just a peon spewing hateful rhetoric on a forum. U aint even terrorizing these cop cacs you hate so much n ya own area! But want to get on coli and talk that revolution sh*t. U a sucker
Question. What are you doing exactly? To better the situation of black people. You asked me yesterday and I informed you of my site (which I hope to revive in time.) But you never answered my question as to why you asked. What were you looking to learn and what is it you do?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

All I did was post a smiley and you wet your bed u fakkit.

Shut yo blue lives matter ass the fukk up:pacspit:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
The police officer was black. The suspects were black and browsing one of these dudes facebook, they were pure fukking trash. The gillespy dude got a brother serving 16 years for a robbery. Base on his fb, all his homies will end up dead or in jail.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
th
:mjlol: