Polar | Official Trailer| Netflix (Mads Mikkelsen, Vanessa Hudgens 1/25)

Daps
I liked it for what it is, although the script definitely could have been tightened up and they could've toned down the more comical characters (yes, I know it was based off of a comic). Mads definitely carried this. I wish there were more scenes of him fukkin shyt up but it is what it is.

Homie was really blowing shorty's back out on some :mjlit::wow::shaq:and still had the:obama:face the whole time:mjlol:. I will say that some of these Netflix originals have :ohhh:cinematography fr.

Edit: I find it hilarious how anything involving a retired/veteran soldier-type automatically gets compared to John Wick now, even though the trope has existed before him. My boy Keanu raising the status quo up :myman:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It was cool but kind of low budget. The story was aight but this shyt could’ve been much better if they took more time to flesh out the story. I wanted to like this much more than I do but it was just OK but the cinematography was on point. Netflix stays disappointing with quality original content.