Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Give me an example :patrice:
Woooooow

EXTREMELY low quality post

Lol, and we’re worried about diaspora wars.... we all one!!!
Funny how certain non american black people only wanna clique up when oppression is occurring(to THEM SPECIFICALLY)

But in every other situation they display clear contempt of black americans

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Your ancestors were too busy swimming in cheetah piss that you had to flee and have hatred towards ADOS/FBA people. :picard:

nikka, you know your black too right? And could even hail from the same tribe as @Amestafuu (Emeritus) :gucci::unimpressed::mjtf:

All types of cockroach IQ level posting these days:mjtf:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, you know your black too right? And could even hail from the same tribe as @Amestafuu (Emeritus) :gucci::unimpressed::mjtf:

All types of cockroach IQ level posting these days:mjtf:

My DNA test shows no lineage from East Africa dumbass.

So go drink a glass of cheetah piss you retard.

I swear you idiot nikkas just be saying the most asinine ignorant shyt to be time wasters.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Makes sense.

i remember reading how All the Neo-Nazis that got kicked out of germany in the 70's nd 80's all went to Poland because they could be themselves there. Its one of the international skinhead capitals.

Poland is easily the most racist country in Europe.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Makes sense.

i remember reading how All the Neo-Nazis that got kicked out of germany in the 70's nd 80's all went to Poland because they could be themselves there. Its one of the international skinhead capitals.

Poland is easily the most racist country in Europe.

Not just Poland - Ukraine as well. Those are the 2 neo-Nazi capitals in Europe.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I didn’t know there were that many Africans in Ukraine until this war started and I started seeing black people at all the underground tube/shelter videos on TV. Like seriously, what are they doing in those places?

The only decent country in the axis is Croatia - everything else should be avoided unless you’re just on vacation for a week or 2.

I blame African leaders for this mess. Those countries are shytholes - with frozen weather. Why anyone would want to live there when their own citizens are trying to escape to Western Europe is a mystery to me.

I pray for their safety. And hopefully NATO would do the right thing and call Poland to order because NATO forces would be embedded amongst those border officials in civilian clothes. It’s war time and you can’t just leave civilians at the border.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there actually full blown proof of this? Or is it the same twitter account pushing this story?

After research. As of 2007 you don't need a visa to enter Poland as a Ukrainian. Nigerians require a visa.

fake news, they're turning away everyone thats not a woman.

Black women are getting in fine, ive got some homies over there.

if your a man period, they wont let you in. black or white or whatever.

if your a dude and under 18 they might let you cross.

:yeshrug:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Woooooow

EXTREMELY low quality post

Funny how certain non american black people only wanna clique up when oppression is occurring(to THEM SPECIFICALLY)

But in every other situation they display clear contempt of black americans

You could always begin by specifying examples of you supporting someone and not getting it back, instead of throwing out wild and blanket statements not backed up by fact..or even basic common sense.

You clearly have a lifelong preconceived notion of what everyone else is supposedly like, and when they don't act as you want (kneel before you) you say they have contempt for Black Americans as a whole when it's you as an individual they don't like.
Stop hiding behind 'Black Americans' and using their good name as a shield to hide behind as you fling your wild shyt.
Everyone loves and respects Black Americans, but if you yourself are having trouble being able to 'clique' with anyone and only seeing enemies then clearly the problem lies with you. Seek therapy, not for everyone else but for yourself.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps

White people, unlike us blacks, ALWAYS stay on code with one another when shyt hits the fan

The same nikkas talking that #HYON shyt all over this message board are now ITT with the fake concern for African immigrants. These clowns are legit mental patients.

They'd do the exact same thing as the Polish government if given the power to do so.