Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (November 17th, 2017)

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't change the fact that this and pretty much all 3DS games should be compatible with the Switch
:snoop: some of y'all don't things all the way through.
If anything the 3/2DS should've been more compatible with Wii-Us dual screen (TV and gamepad)

Any way they got a Switch exclusive dropping either in 2018 or 2019

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't change the fact that this and pretty much all 3DS games should be compatible with the Switch

isn't this the same shyt that destroyed the Vita? every game being on PS4 as well? At least that's what I think I read a while back.

It wouldn't make sense for them to do that when trying to push a new 2DSxL

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
isn't this the same shyt that destroyed the Vita? every game being on PS4 as well? At least that's what I think I read a while back.

It wouldn't make sense for them to do that when trying to push a new 2DSxL
I doubt it. Vita lacked non-niche exclusives. Once I finished P4G and both Danganronpas there was nothing left. Sony did a piss poor job supporting that console. Those games, like Tearaway and Gravity Rush went to PS4 because they were being wasted on a dead/dying console

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I doubt it. Vita lacked non-niche exclusives. Once I finished P4G and both Danganronpas there was nothing left. Sony did a piss poor job supporting that console. Those games, like Tearaway and Gravity Rush went to PS4 because they were being wasted on a dead/dying console

oh, ok

but either way, I still think this is more of a gamefreak decision. The head of that dev actually said he thought the Switch would bomb. Switch's success is a result of the new console version game being developed.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still aint opened my copy. Need to get on this