Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (November 17th, 2017)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
After I copped Sun in the summer?
jrc3djd_zpsmkziihif.png

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Doesn't change the fact that this and pretty much all 3DS games should be compatible with the Switch
How would that work with only one screen? 3DS has two screens. Unless you think they should segment the one screen but that would look like shyt

Anyway, I was upset when we first found out this game was only on 3DS but now I think it was the right decision. People have been waiting 2 decades for true console Pokemon experience. Would be lame for the first console Pokemon to just be a slightly updated version of the last game. They need to make a huge splash, BOTW/Odyssey style.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
How would that work with only one screen? 3DS has two screens. Unless you think they should segment the one screen but that would look like shyt

Anyway, I was upset when we first found out this game was only on 3DS but now I think it was the right decision. People have been waiting 2 decades for true console Pokemon experience. Would be lame for the first console Pokemon to just be a slightly updated version of the last game. They need to make a huge splash, BOTW/Odyssey style.

Agreed