Pokemon Let's Go Leaks

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I spend like 90% of my time playing Pokemon breeding/competitive battling or hunting shiny Pokemon.

And there aren't any abilities right? Competitive going to be trash.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Is this worth getting and do battles end in 2 attacks? :lupe:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
got my evee murkin everything...there's s dude that let's it learn a fire/water/electric move :russ:

i got like 98 pokeballs 30 great balls..and got an alohan form graveler :wow: catchin a chansey gives u 1100 exp :wow: i was on 25 catch combo streak for s shiny volpix but got robbed...they gotta change that shyt :snoop:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I stopped mainline games after Gold and Silver but somebody please break down EVs vs IVs for me. Especially in competitive.

I seriously considering getting back into the mainline games for gen 8.
I was really into the competitive battling for the Gen4 games so my knowledge is from back then but EVs, IVs, and nature all work together and they mainly effect stats.

Let's say you have two level 100 pikachus and one has 10 IV for Attack and one has 31 IV for attack. The 31 IV pikachu would have a much higher attack stat than the 10 IV one even though they are the same level.

EVs dictate how much you increase in a particular stat when you level up a pokemon. You can do EV training basically by fighting certain types of pokemon over and over to increase a particular stat. To go back to the 2 Pikachus example lets say one Pikachu no EV training levels up from 19 to 20 and it's attack may increase by +2. The second pikachu you EV train by only fighting magikarp and when it goes from level 19 to 20 its attack stat would increase by +4 instead.

Natures also play a part in this like some nature may give a pokemon a Higher attack stat but decrease it's speed.

I remember I was in this chat group and one guy gave us Perfect IV Dittos he had made with action replay to breed with to basically give us perfect pokemon and we were beating everybody ass on Serebii and this other forum we would go to battle people :myman::myman:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I spend like 90% of my time playing Pokemon breeding/competitive battling or hunting shiny Pokemon.

And there aren't any abilities right? Competitive going to be trash.

Yea just wait for Pokemon 2019. It's gonna be a core game. This is just a stopgap between system hardware.