Pokemon has officially jumped the shark

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
New dude he spoke English. We always heard pikachu and pika never clear English. They crossed a line here. You could hear the revulsion from the audience.

I'm aware he spoke english. Im just saying the context of the narrative here. Literally 3 secs later he goes back to say "Pika"

We as the audience is just seeing that convo through the eyes of Ash. Again Ash could always understand what Pikachu is saying.

I get the outlash though. But people are looking at this as Pikachu just suddenly "learned" English when that's clearly not the case. The EXACT same scene he goes right back to saying "Pika"

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
What's that nicca Ash eat? Why he looking so youthful when he's older than me?

Ash doesn't age. The theory is when he saw Ho-Oh in the first episode it granted him his "Eternal Happiness" (Which is what Ho-Oh does)

Ash's eternal happiness is being with Pikachu.

This isn't confirmed but it's what i believed ever since Gold/Silver :yeshrug:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Ash doesn't age. The theory is when he saw Ho-Oh in the first episode it granted him his "Eternal Happiness" (Which is what Ho-Oh does)

Ash's eternal happiness is being with Pikachu.

This isn't confirmed but it's what i believed ever since Gold/Silver :yeshrug:
No body else ages tho

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No body else ages tho

I Never Got Into Pokémon So I Never Understood Why Him Not Again Is An Issue. Cartoons Ne We Age, Maggie Simpson Been A Baby For Like 30 Years. Unless It’s Something I Don’t Know.