caught 50 pokemon already today hatched 6 eggs
level 11 now

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So if the app only records your steps while the app is open and the screen is on how do you keep the screen from cutting off on its own? Are people walking around constantly swiping so the screen doesnt cut off?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if the app only records your steps while the app is open and the screen is on how do you keep the screen from cutting off on its own? Are people walking around constantly swiping so the screen doesnt cut off?

You either turn off screen lock
Or you turn on battery saver mode

I WANT A VULPIX SO BAD :damn:

Bro it came out of the 10km egg today was the first time I hopped on the bus I had 3km from walking then got a quick 7 on my journey on the bus lol
Get them 10km eggs from random pokestops especially ones that are big landmarks on the area you are in

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
man my whole weekend i walked 20 miles :deadmanny: drove to 2 cities to explore and see if i get new pokemon :mjlol: this shyt has me wanting to quit my job and go across the country on some real life pokemon trip :wow: now i just wish they where real:to:
Breh last night around 11pm it hit me I had to go to sleep for work and had to go home I was like I would risk it all to be a real trainer I see what ash and them boys felt running around collecting them all. :mjcry: