Reppin
Idaho.
image.png

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Shoulda chose the red or yellow team. Yesterday there was 2 red, 1 yellow, and 1 blue gym nearby. Now its 4 blue gyms lol. nikkas gotta cross town now to take shyt over :heh:

Its insane how many ppl you come across playing this. My town center was mobbed. Someone set off a lure and it was a madhouse. nikkas making callouts and everything :deadrose: Some kid shout "MAGMAR!!! :damn:" and the whole block took off, cuttin off traffic and fukkin up property fronts :laff:
fukkery :dead:

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Shoulda chose the red or yellow team. Yesterday there was 2 red, 1 yellow, and 1 blue gym nearby. Now its 4 blue gyms lol. nikkas gotta cross town now to take shyt over :heh:

Its insane how many ppl you come across playing this. My town center was mobbed. Someone set off a lure and it was a madhouse. nikkas making callouts and everything :deadrose: Some kid shout "MAGMAR!!! :damn:" and the whole block took off, cuttin off traffic and fukkin up property fronts :laff:
:dead::dead::dead::heh::heh:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Just got home (11:45pm) was supposed to get home at 10:30 but i saw maaad people in the middle of town so naturally I went to check it out.... 3 lures on one street corner. Stayed for an hour an socialized with my new nerd friends... Also some bad bytches playing this

AND I got a pidgey at the Lauryn Hill concert