POKEMON GO

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I'm still active, trying to get a Kyogre, been short on time. I need that trading or PvP feature, I am definitely not as active as I used too
Just caught two today :pachaha:
For a total of nine, but they all got 70ish IVs:why:
You could try copping that pogo plus or gotcha thing, play without playing :ehh:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Measuring IV's, deleting 500+, evolving 100+, is all just very time consuming.
I got tired of catching everything and having to constantly re-upping pokeballs so i just catch rare shyt or shyt i wanna power up. More satisfying and saves time :ehh:
Or maybe raids only

I only catch select Pokemon and iv check each one, then delete or keep and favourite it. fukk mass evolutions and deletions:hhh:

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lucky mf :to:
Still haven't got a damn ex raid invite :mjcry: outchea playing daily and still getting no love
My breh got a 67 iv mewtwo and was so mad he transferred that bih :gucci::mjlol:

Breh.. don't stop trying. Keep hitting up the ex raid spots and make sure you get other players to hit the same spots so it triggers the ex raid for you. Breh...my brother got 4 ex raid invites before I got mine and we do all our raids together and we hit up specifically ex raid spots.

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What y'all use for maps? In Toronto we got two (Torpokemap and Saugaton.ca). Both got discord channels that pushes out notifications if there are 100% IV pokemon.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Breh.. don't stop trying. Keep hitting up the ex raid spots and make sure you get other players to hit the same spots so it triggers the ex raid for you. Breh...my brother got 4 ex raid invites before I got mine and we do all our raids together and we hit up specifically ex raid spots.
4 invites :gucci:
Ima just have to keep trying:phewmayne:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Crazy how much this shyt fell off after that one summer. They fukked up removing the original tracking mechanism. Then that event in Chicago or wherever was pretty much the nail in the coffin. Servers never stood a chance. shyt had so much potential at first :wow:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how much this shyt fell off after that one summer. They fukked up removing the original tracking mechanism. Then that event in Chicago or wherever was pretty much the nail in the coffin. Servers never stood a chance. shyt had so much potential at first :wow:
Breh, I got a cousin that's the most introverted anti social person you would ever meet and even THAT nikka went outside cause of this shyt and meet people. The potential was fukking huge. The incredible decline still amazes me
:wow:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Shut had nothing at all to do besides catch pokemon.. no quest, no pvp, no trading, just catch the same pokemon over and over.