POKEMON GO

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wow how the mighty have fallen losing its sticky is funny because it coincides with me getting a second job and having little time to grind in this game. Did open up the app up in my car and hatched a Chamander almost immediatly which gave me enough to evolve in Charmeleon. Literally 3 days ago that would have fired me up now it was cool but very shoulder shrug at the same time. I honestly will still go for a Gengar which i'm like 3 candy away and Nidoking which Im like 4 candy away from and call it a day. Maybe stop and battle if I'm bored and passing a gym but really thats about it.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It was fun for that first month and a half, but they need to add fighting each other or trading to liven things up again. Gym battles are pretty much just tapping your phone as fast as you can only for you to lose that gym 5 minutes later :beli:

They also need to roll those damn updates they keep dangling in front of us. Give me the new tracking system and the buddy system to liven this game up cause it's gone stale.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'd recommend everyone get a spoof account. So much fun. Playing for real is so boring. Only benefits now are to hatch eggs and get exercise. The Pokemon that spawn suck and the tracking still hasn't been fixed. They had so much potential but failed. Just like every other mobile game. These games are all mostly fads. I mean how many people still play candy crush or words with friends? Exactly, all are fads. I might go on a day hunt my next day off or the next to get a few more needed candies but I'm not playing as much as before. They need to fix this shyt.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I missed out on a dragonite today cause it was so humid outside, the sweat from my hand was making my thumb stick to the damn screen. Couldn't get a decent throw. Wasted like 30+ ultra and great balls :snoop:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:patrice: I thought Bulbasaur only hatched from 2k eggs?

I'm lvl 21 and its the highest CP Bulbasaur/Ivysaur I've ever gotten. Not sure if either of that makes a difference but its probably what I'm going to level up to get a Venasaur.