POKEMON GO

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Just started playing this today after waiting days to use my Trainer Club account. So addicting but definitely not playing this at night.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Y'all I just went on a BK run and there's three PokeStops in the area. I was bleeding them shyts dry. An ambulance had been standing there the whole time. Dude gets out the ambulance and goes "Don't try to act like you not playing that Pokemon Go shyt. All y'all walking around like fukking crackheads with that shyt. My partner just caught some shyt too told me to download it but I fukking refuse."

shyt had me :russ:

Last edited:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
That AR mode don't work for me:mjcry:

I could never find them so I just turn it off and catch em easily

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Three_6_Mafia_-_Mystic_Stylez.jpg

#teammystic in this bytch :demonicabel:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Im staying on campus right now for an internship and last night i was walking around tryna catch some pokemon. Im walking and these two dudes pull up on mopeds and ask if im playing pokemon go, I say yeah. They tell me they are tryna take over all the gyms on campus and pull off :pachaha:
im on campus walking and a dude has a rhydon with like 250 CP:martin:

all im running into is the jobber types like. the bug pokemon and poison types. the rarest pokemon I have so far is a dratini

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
im on campus walking and a dude has a rhydon with like 250 CP:martin:

all im running into is the jobber types like. the bug pokemon and poison types. the rarest pokemon I have so far is a dratini
I caught a gang of Caterpie and transferred enough to evolve it into a Metapod. Jobber Pokemon are good for something :ld: