POKEMON GO

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thanks, i had to use the zippyshare game lank

:mjlol: this game forces you to leave your house .. you actually have to walk out side in the real world.. people in the neighborhood probably will think i am a crack head searching for pokemon

can you battle other people with your pokemon in the real world?

:russ: That's what I was thinking last night when I started playing. I'm like :dahell:, I'm supposed to go into random houses looking for Pokemon?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
:russ: That's what I was thinking last night when I started playing. I'm like :dahell:, I'm supposed to go into random houses looking for Pokemon?
i believe it is using google maps so they know where houses are so i would imagine the pokemon would be on the sidewalks or trails. i went for a 5 minute walk, went through a trail, and ended up catching a rat. it was called rattata... pretty stupid since there are real rats on that trail in the real world lol...

this thing would be nice if you can multi task. there should be a notification option. i would rather listen to music on my phone and then get a notification that there is a pokemon around me..

plus this game can probably can get you killed if you live in a rough community .. you don't want to step in the wrong hood trying to catch a pokemon...

i like the concept of this game but it's for the kids

i will keep this game for a few days but it will go straight to the :trash:

nintendo or whoever made this game will make lots of money though

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i believe it is using google maps so they know where houses are so i would imagine the pokemon would be on the sidewalks or trails. i went for a 5 minute walk, went through a trail, and ended up catching a rat. it was called rattata... pretty stupid since there are real rats on that trail in the real world lol...

this thing would be nice if you can multi task. there should be a notification option. i would rather listen to music on my phone and then get a notification that there is a pokemon around me..

plus this game can probably can get you killed if you live in a rough community .. you don't want to step in the wrong hood trying to catch a pokemon...

i like the concept of this game but it's for the kids

i will keep this game for a few days but it will go straight to the :trash:

nintendo or whoever made this game will make lots of money though

I can't imagine where you have to go to catch this Pokemon.
059.png

:merchant: