POKEMON GO

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like buying a bicycle so I can travel quicker and fukk up far away gyms just like in the real games:dead:
Im staying on campus right now for an internship and last night i was walking around tryna catch some pokemon. Im walking and these two dudes pull up on mopeds and ask if im playing pokemon go, I say yeah. They tell me they are tryna take over all the gyms on campus and pull off :pachaha:

Last edited:

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im staying on campus right now for an internship and last night i was walking around tryna catch some pokemon. Im walking and these two dudes pull up on mopeds and ask if im playing pokemon go, I say yeah. They tell me they are tryna take over all the gyms on campus and pull off :pachaha:
:mjlol:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Wait can we battle too?

Or just catch pokemon

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
3 closest poke spots near me are a senior citizen center, a bar and a tattoo shop:russ:

What kinda family freindly shyt is this?
Thank God I live in a neighborhood full of Hindu temples, mosques and churches.
I went from 28 Pokeballs to 71 and 5 eggs and all i did was walked 10 blocks. PokeSpots everywhere :blessed: