POKEMON GO

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
How do u name the eevee's? I got a scyther about an hour ago :ohhh:
where the lil pen logo is when u select your pokemon then u name it pyro for flareon sparky for jolteon ans rainer for vaporeon....damn yall nikkas late i been knew bout this

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PokeVision is the truth:blessed:

Didn't catch anything major. Got a Meowth earlier but I just realized I had it still open in a tab. Seen a Rhyhorn in the park across the street with 5 minutes til it's gone. I threw on a shirt and sneakers and ran out the door:mjlol:. It was in the exact spot they said it was in.

This is a small chunk of Central Park:
8ygls9.jpg

I'm heading there tomorrow before work. I got incense ready. I need something strong since I tried my first gym battle and got worked by a 500 Raticate. I took it out and had a 1500 Vaporeon next. A 300 Hitmonlee, Pinsir, and Golbat are my best right now:mjcry:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I'm in Portugal. Come September i'mma be back home in Miami. Finna eat all those magikarps :sadcam:
Stock up on them EU exclusive mr. Mimes. I'll definitely trade you something good for one and I'm sure others will as well.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Pokémon Go's already inscrutable system of tracking nearby Pokémon is now even harder for many players to read, due to a glitch that renders every Pokémon the same distance away. Players have complained that the system claims that every Pokémon is listed as three footprints away, making it tough to discern which characters are closer and which are farther away.

The nearby Pokémon meter, found at the lower right-hand corner of the screen, lists Pokémon in the vicinity for players to catch. If the Pokémon is in silhouette, it's one that's not yet in a trainer's Pokédex. Typically, a shadowed Pokémon showing up on the meter is cause for excitement. Due to this glitch, however, players can't tell if the Pokémon is actually in the area at all.

Measuring distance by footprints — one if the Pokémon is especially close, three if it's farther away — is already confusing for many players. As Pokémon Go requires players to trek outdoors in order to fill out their Pokédex, knowing how far they have to walk to find a Dratini, Victreebell or Ditto is crucial. Since the game doesn't use an actual quantifiable measure, the glitch just adds more stress to a frustrating process.

For now, it's best to ignore the nearby meter until Niantic issues a patch for the problem. We've reached out to the developer for more and will update accordingly.

When you do find Pokémon in the wild, Polygon has tips on how to catch them. We've got even more info on how to play Pokémon Go in our FAQ.

illadope

きんが
Daps
I logged in today and it made me put my email in. I was spawned in San Francisco :why:

Has this happened to anyone else?