POKEMON GO

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Yeah I live in Inwood/Riverdale so I get Eevee's. Dratini, Pikachu, Voltorb, Magnetmite are rare for me. I haven't had the chance to go to the city yet.

I would be on LVL 20 something if I went to the city.

What part of Riverdale?

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i just keep the app open on my desk all day.

so far i got about 8 pidgeys, 6 zubats, 4 voltorbs, 1 bulbusar and 1 charmander

edit, just popped up -

2wd1s8w.png

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I wish I was making this story up.
This morning the president of the company I work for called an emergency safety meeting.
It was mandatory for all executives and he included the vice president of global production who was visiting from Germany.
He proceeds to state that the meeting has been called to discuss the recent "dolphin pokemon" that was discovered at the gazebo.
He wanted to come up with a plan and discuss how this was going to impact safety and production.
:snoop:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This morning the president of the company I work for called an emergency safety meeting.
It was mandatory for all executives and he included the vice president of global production who was visiting from Germany.
He proceeds to state that the meeting has been called to discuss the recent "dolphin pokemon" that was discovered at the gazebo.
He wanted to come up with a plan and discuss how this was going to impact safety and production.

Real question is, did you go catch it :mjpls:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Which one is the dolphin? :russ:

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:russ:

Evolved my second eevee. Got a pyro with a high Cp. Went hunting last night and the only thing that was popping up were rattatat, pidgeys and zubat. Even at the pokestops with the lures.

Saw two pokemon with high ass cp at some gym. A lapras with 2000 cp and a dragonnite with 2418 cp

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
BLJW96E.jpg

Make yourself late for work cuz you're out catching Pokemon, brehs. :francis:

Well 1% of the blame is on the Pokemon. The other 99% is on me trying to "catch" a girl coming out the gym. Figured she would have a tattoo of her married name and not her birth name. :francis:

Pokemon ain't the only creatures i can't seem to catch. :francis:

Anyways, luckily I had the app running while driving and saw it behind me. Razz Berry and great ball was all it took.