POKEMON GO

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
saw on fb when using incense if you turn back your clock 3 minutes at a time, you can get unlimited incense

It's placebo effect. PoGo is server sided, so even when you reset the incense timer on your screen, it will have run out at the original time.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ecNOeST.png
The fact you kept with the theme of the thread makes it even more awesome. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Kosher, JimmyV and Shawn talk about the significance of Tim Duncan's 19 years. Shawn believes he is ranked higher than Kobe. Kosher believes Kobe brought more to the table. With Durant at the Warriors what happens to Russell Westbrook. Kosher believes he gets traded for pieces. Shawn and JimmyV believe Westbrook stays because it is his time now. UFC 200 came and went and with the status unclear about Jon Jones future Kosher breaks down the main card and how he got to kick it with Rampage Jackson. Pokémon Go is the new wave and JimmyV talks about how he has dropped an episode about it on his YouTube channel.

www.fteswl.com please check out the website brehs :salute:

It's not loading past 30 seconds for me on my phone

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just got the game today, played it a bit riding my bike back from the cinema. shyt's cool, didn't really bother to go out of my way but still in about an hour I'm up to level 4 now.

I'm like :why: @ this gym two streets away from my home though because that motherfukker is protected by a goddamn Gyarados.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Went to a community college with 50-11 pokestops, 0 pokemon :beli:. As soon as I exit out, they start popping up again.