IslandG

All Star
Daps
CncO2gVWgAA-Vqa.jpg

:mjcry::to:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
bro i just downloaded fire red on my android and got the my boy emulator (full version) i got the code for rare candied master balls and catch any pokemon my team looking great..and i can get any game boy advance rom too or emulators for any game :shaq:
Welcome to 2010 breh

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Far Rock is by far the most lit place to be playing this game.

I've caught everything from pidgey, rattata, goldeen, magikarp, krabby, spearow, caterpie, (common) to growlithe, psyduck, Omanyte, Ghastly, geodude, meowth, jiggly puff without even leaving the crib

Squirtle and bulbasaur pop up all the time too.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I never ever thought I would get into pokemon.... I'm not obsessed with this shyt like a lot of people...but i'm gradually on it...

...I got two gyms by me with this big ass water creature defending it.... I thought it's no use fukking with my weak team, until i realized it's all about the types...So I'm building my electric type...gonna evolve my eeve into a bad ass Jolton and shyt...AND you can dodge attacks...

shyt crazy...lol.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Also Idk if this is a glitch or whatever but sometimes my character will just wander around on the map even of I'm not moving and it counts as steps to hatch my eggs.

I dead just walked down the block to a gym and battled even though I'm in my room :leon:

it does this when you close out of it for a little bit then open it again. I feel like it's the GPS trying to find where you are, so your character walks around for a bit, during this time you can catch stuff near where it walks if you tap them fast enough... That's what my lazy ass do when I don't feel like leaving the crib..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I gotta find a way to eat off this :wow:

I hope it is a legal hustle you talembout.
Gps and ips the authoriti will catch you breh.
Find another hustle,....
People, need something that translates to their Gen.
that everyone likes to do for real and it is not just a marketing campaign. The internet boom should have and could have changed a lot in just America if bush had not brought on the fall of the internet after his the world wide web is dubya rant.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I never ever thought I would get into pokemon.... I'm not obsessed with this shyt like a lot of people...but i'm gradually on it...

...I got two gyms by me with this big ass water creature defending it.... I thought it's no use fukking with my weak team, until i realized it's all about the types...So I'm building my electric type...gonna evolve my eeve into a bad ass Jolton and shyt...AND you can dodge attacks...

shyt crazy...lol.

This game sounds as fun as high noon on iPhone I used to play when I had one.
The shyt talking was epic on that game if you got into it and someone ran down on you in the game.
or you ran down on them cause they cheated and now y'all into it.
That was definitely a highlight of the earlier iPhone for me.

Imo, if the old clown greed generation was eliminated or moved the fukk out the way videogames and purist based hiphop culture could save the world. After they give black people our reparations like they gave every enslaved group in America but us. from Asians, Indians, to children to women. Excluding black actual people I feel if the narcissism was eliminated and we embraced cultures the world would be awesome.

I feel that and the world manufactures these issues on purpose like all governments are prostestant.
or slave based built around the headfake of religion or civic duty.
That if those factors were eliminated people would peacefully be on earth. Plus socialize everyone through good will.
When the internet boom was going on originally. Anyone I met affected professionally or social by the internet.
Who was not a decision maker was an excellent person. That whole vibe was eliminated and it sucks it was phased out on purpose and the more we move from that.
it seems to poison people who would otherwise have a different demeanor and scope as a person socially and morally.

The internet boom was the only time I felt maybe the world was headed in a great direction. Where everyone with a plan could be successful and I feel they purposefully shut it off.
when the threat of new money entered politics in full force with different social energy just built around basic change and tranquility. The influx of new money and the aesthetic for social tranquility from those internet first Gen people.
built around the community of sharing before it was tainted was purposefully stopped.
If that was able to resurface.
I feel that was a part of the energy that could have changed the world for the good.

Art Barr