POKEMON GO

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
can you screenshot that? I cant remember if you have to level up a little bit more or if your already using one.
I figured it out. You have to go straight to the eggs in the Pokemon section, not the incubator in "items"

Does it matter when I incubate the eggs? Is there any reason to hold on to them or should i just start incubating them?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I figured it out. You have to go straight to the eggs in the Pokemon section, not the incubator in "items"

Does it matter when I incubate the eggs? Is there any reason to hold on to them or should i just start incubating them?
start incubating. and you can only do one at a time unless you get more from leveling up, pokespots or buying them

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Met a bad ass chick at a pokestop lure.

1st Grade teacher got her fb too.

It started raining and we got soaking wet as we ran from lure to lure.

This app is the truth.

I snapped her but I didn't get a good angle.

She thick like Chun Li, upper body small hourglass

Looks like Kristen Kreuk from Smallville.
Share that girl.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
is it just me or does it seem like rarer pokemon show up but are wayyyyy farther away then others or just not as clear on location?

I've had a fukking bulbasaur on my radar for 2 days thats been 3 steps at my apartment and has stayed in the same spot or moved up 1 or 2(still 3 steps) about 5 miles away.

If I see a rattata or pidgey 3 steps away it'll either quickly fall off if im going away or will reasonably go to 2 steps if i get close to it, but i'll have a jigglypuff at 3 steps in the first spot and walk a mile and it'll still be in the same place at 3 steps

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
How do you get Pokemon coins? Tryna buy a lucky egg so I can level up fast.

Also, some of these Pokemon literally have to be in the water. I was walking along Lake Michigan and kept seeing these interesting water Pokemon silhouettes. No matter how far I went them shyts stayed at 3 steps. Do they really expect me to rent a boat for them? The lower level water ones are easy to find.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do you determine what you get once you elvolve an eevee?

I have a jolteon but I have like 5 other eevees on deck but I don't want another electric type.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, one of the MOST annoying thing about this game is when you catch a pokemon and it freezes
:beli:
Found a Dratini with a CP of 285. Used like 15 Pokeballs on that thing, then once it finally stayed in, the game froze on the caught screen. Closed the app and came back......The Pokeballs i used were gone, checked my Pokemon and the Dratini wasn't there. Bullshyt lol
:martin::mjcry:

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pokémon Go Mania Sweeps the Country … So T-Mobile Thanks Customers with Free Pokémon Data and More | T-Mobile Newsroom

Pokémon Go Mania Sweeps the Country … So T-Mobile Thanks Customers with Free Pokémon Data and More
July 14, 2016
TmoTuesTile.jpg

Next week’s T-Mobile Tuesday is all about unleashing you to catch ‘em all!

Bellevue, Washington — July 14, 2016 — T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) today announced that, with next week’s T-Mobile Tuesday, the Un-carrier is thanking its customers with free, unlimited data for Pokémon Go—the new sensation that’s taking the world by storm. On July 19th, as part of next week’s T-Mobile Tuesdays, the Un-carrier will give customers great ways to take their Pokémon Go skillz to a whole new level, including …

• Free, unlimited data on Pokémon Go, so it won’t touch your high-speed data—for a full year!
  • Free Lyft rides up to $15 to get to a new PokéStop or Gym
  • Free Wendy’s Frosty to fuel up for your hunting trip
  • 50% off select accessories – including portable power packs and chargers at T-Mobile stores – so you can keep on playing for hours

On top of that, 250 people will each win $100 in PokéCoins, and five people will win a Pokémon Go hunting trip anywhere in the U.S. for themselves and a guest!

“This is what T-Mobile Tuesday is all about – thanking customers with hot, new, totally free gifts every week, and right now, nothing is hotter than Pokémon Go!” said John Legere, president and CEO of T-Mobile. “With the carriers’ shared data schemes, players could easily burn up the family’s data bucket – and then, hello, overages! At T-Mobile, we’re unleashing Pokémon Go so our customers can play free for a year. It’s gonna be a fantastic T-Mobile Tuesday!”

Since Pokémon Go launched July 6th, the mobile game has raced past the likes of Facebook and Twitter on the app charts, already attracting a record-setting 21 million daily users in the U.S. alone. The groundbreaking AR game has surged to the No.1 free game and No.1 grossing game in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store in record-breaking time, qualifying Pokémon Go as a certifiable global phenomenon.

New and existing T-Mobile customers can get free and unlimited high-speed data for all your Pokémon Go gaming in the U.S. – all the way through end of August 2017. They just need to download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and claim the free gift. But hurry – this limited-time offer will be available to redeem starting next Tuesday, July 19th and available to redeem every T-Mobile Tuesday through Tuesday, August 9th. Everyone who’s eligible for T-Mobile Tuesdays is eligible for all this Pokémon fun.
Best thing to ever happen to me. I need to swing by there and a portable charger.