@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I'm still a gangsta but yea that wasn't me in the videos or pics on here :mjlol: that's my mans cousin y'all fell for it tho:russ:

@itsyoung!! Now you can go celebrate :russ:

31-abide-able-big-lebowski-animated-gifs-image-15.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: The fact I made a lifting challenge and didn't put any videos up and waited to post showed y'all something was off what dude big as shyt and don't got videos or pics on deck of him lifting @itsyoung!! was on it the whole time y'all ain't listen

Honestly, I only skimmed through your video on that OG thread. I didn't watch it fully and I saw everyone cosigning you so I thought you were legit.

I watched the video again yesterday and it did sound like the guy was reading off a script.:patrice:

This is pretty sad breh. :scusthov:

Daps
"it's the internet i could care less" :wow:

that's when a nikka is waving the white flag

you don't care but you care enough to spend thousands of posts and hours making up a fake persona until the lies cave in on themselves

i've seen countless nikkas over the years go thru this same shyt and say the same exact thing when it happens :pachaha:

and @Originalgangsta317 never did nothin to me i got nothin against the nikka but damn you makin it worse on yourself you better off dying on your sword bro

:laff:I don't care tho @itsyoung!! tried to get y'all to see the light and y'all didn't y'all fell for it

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Those pics are months old possibly even a year I'm not about to go through those threads :what:

Don't believe me I don't care like @JamilALAmin said he talked to me on the phone the shyt ain't add up at all with dude in video.

@itsyoung!! had me beat from the get go y'all just didn't wanna believe em. The fact I wouldn't post an arm pic right off rip and waited days to post videos was suspect as fukk y'all just didn't listen.

Believe it or not this the internet I could care less :pachaha:
you sent those pics less than 3 weeks ago but somehow it's hard for you to go find them now? Damn you a clown:laff:

Daps
Honestly, I only skimmed through your video on that OG thread. I didn't watch it fully and I saw everyone cosigning you so I thought you were legit.

I watched the video again yesterday and it did sound like the guy was reading off a script.:patrice:

This is pretty sad breh. :scusthov:

@itsyoung!! the only one who caught it y'all wouldn't listen tho Ima stop taggin his name tho

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:laff:I don't care tho @itsyoung!! tried to get y'all to see the light and y'all didn't y'all fell for it

you might as well make a new name or somethin bro :francis:

in the words of the drunk dyke from my projects...that's a wraps for youse :damn:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You have to understand, given that a good bit of people are black here, they wouldn't expect this level of lame from another black person. It's the reason why everyone went so crazy and couldn't understand why @MikeyC had that troll profile. I should have been used to coming from bodybuilding but :dead::dead::dead: