POF Sex Experts Come In Here For A Moment...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Put a brother on game with how this work. How many chicks you slayed off the site and how easy was it? :diddy:

Seen a chick on here with some titties like :ohlawd:

Silkk

Daps
Calling @skeetsinternal

Last edited by a moderator:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
nikka it's easy. I been eating off that shyt on the low. If they hit u up its an automatic smash. Act like a nice guy at first and they will bring up sexual shyt up. Right now some hoe from Perth amboy is asking me about 69 cuz she's never done it. :jawalrus: if they hit u up at night it's cuz they are horny

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
ive banged 6 girls off pof since 2010... you gotta pick right... like if u need to be cognizant of the fact that the hottest girls who have alot of bar pics are usually hookers... there are alot of girls on there who are pretty decent but are just broken and are looking to start a relationship... if a girl says they want to make friends and shet like that though she's a ho.

easiest and usually hottest girls are the ones who just moved to the city... because they are not fukked up and they are easily impressed.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I just realized that there are a lot of bytches selling p*ssy on POF. A sure way to get the bytches that is down to fukk is to search for bytches that are 21 - 25 with high school as their highest education level.

Silkk

Daps
I just realized that there are a lot of bytches selling p*ssy on POF. A sure way to get the bytches that is down to fukk is to search for bytches that are 21 - 25 with high school as their highest education level.

:ehh: Them hoes better take they ass to backpage with that shyt

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lolol man i been tempted 2 try dat online shyt but a nikka too lazy to be making all dat page shyt man messagin back n forth shyt aint no fasho fukkin hoes? not backpage

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Put a brother on game with how this work. How many chicks you slayed off the site and how easy was it? :diddy:

Seen a chick on here with some titties like :ohlawd:

Its a couple threads on how to work chics on POF. The POF trolling thread and a few others. I trolled the baddest bytch in a 15 mile radius NJ/NYC area and ended up wifing her. She pulled my card and saw beyond my bullshyt:ohlawd:. It depends on what you looking for ie sex, friends, next baby moms, wifey. My best advice is to be honest with these chics. If you got a girl or married got kids etc, just tell em your fam comes first and you just want the p*ssy. Be honest because its mad nikkas on there lying and bytches tired of the lies...6-10 times that shyt works, just move onto the next if u get shot down. Its a numbers game. For me I was pulling females with HS education to chics with doctorates. A freak is a freak. Personally I bagged over 15 and got 2 pregnant. :snoop: I dont know what you looking for off that website but be careful. I met some crazy bytches on there as well as some chics who still trying to holla for the dikk.

If you just out for easy p*ssy I suggest you pimp the weak. IE low self esteem chics, attention whores, women with kids. Im out the game breh but good luck :obama: I visit there once in a while just keep my skills sharp nah mean....

RrlU6uy.png

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Im done with pof at the moment, I smashed all the chicks I wanted to smashed. Rest of them are either fat, hungry (free dinner) or just crazy.

Gonna log in a few months

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You really gotta go on dates with these heauxs or can you smash just off online interaction/text :steviej:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
You really gotta go on dates with these heauxs or can you smash just off online interaction/text :steviej:

:russ: @ dates. I smashed off 4 messages and got the number. Text the number for 30 minutes and got the address and I was in them draws same night :noah:. Dont let these chics get free meals and drinks off u b