Pof Girl not replying after you ask for their number

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You know how many of us are on that shyt for kicks?

Is that mean?

:leostare: U a chick?

And Ive realized this after a couple weeks of being on there. I see the same hoes on there during the same times and Im like y'all still aint got a man? :dahell:

I think Im about start :troll: these bytches with that. Y'all kno if yall can put coli smileys and/or pics/gifs in those messages? Just goin hit these bytches with " :dahell: You still aint got a man? " and after they give me some long-winded spiel about being disrespectful hit'em with the " :umad: "

JaeDay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare: U a chick?

And Ive realized this after a couple weeks of being on there. I see the same hoes on there during the same times and Im like y'all still aint got a man? :dahell:

I think Im about start :troll: these bytches with that. Y'all kno if yall can put coli smileys and/or pics/gifs in those messages? Just goin hit these bytches with " :dahell: You still aint got a man? " and after they give me some long-winded spiel about being disrespectful hit'em with the " :umad: "

lol yes

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

239473_o.gif

Just 3 posts in 8 months of being registered, that's gotta be some kind of record for lowest ppd count

original.gif

JaeDay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

239473_o.gif

Just 3 posts in 8 months of being registered, that's gotta be some kind of record for lowest ppd count

original.gif

LOL.

I lurk then forget about the site. Then see y'all rippin someone a new a$$hole, and....continue to lurk. But... hi?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its for ATTN, even if you get their number you will just be text buddy status for the most part

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You know how many of us are on that shyt for kicks?

Is that mean?

That's fun to you? Then yes it's mean.. But I'm :eat: good on there right now so :manny:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD