POF Girl lives in my apartment complex brehs

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just scrolled through the thread without reading anything looking for more pics....

I was disappointed

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Marry her and you won't have to worry about rent anymore :obama:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
wife her and live the bill free life

until you eventually fukk it up...but you'll have all the dough stacked so it aint no thang

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Messaged this chick on POF. Location is stupid close :lupe: her apartment looks just like mine :lupe: asked her where she lived and she named the same shyt that's by me :lupe:. Here's the thing, I'm pretty sure she's my landlord/ apartment mangers daughter :lupe:

She done already seen my face, should I continue talking to her brehs, seems like a lotta of red flags. Body pics will be uploaded soon

2v983ns.jpg

n4b2hc.jpg

Well, I'd be very tempted based on those pics, her body looks delicious, but it is a little too close to home for me as well.

This is a tough call breh, I dunno what to tell you :yeshrug:

The upside is, you can get a) p*ssy and b) food with quickness if she's just a few floors away. The downside is, you will likely have to find a new place to live if this shyt goes south.

So perhaps the best question to ask yourself is, how much do you like your apartment?

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Well, I'd be very tempted based on those pics, her body looks delicious, but it is a little too close to home for me as well.

This is a tough call breh, I dunno what to tell you :yeshrug:

The upside is, you can get a) p*ssy and b) food with quickness if she's just a few floors away. The downside is, you will likely have to find a new place to live if this shyt goes south.

So perhaps the best question to ask yourself is, how much do you like your apartment?

Yeah breh, last thing she messaged me was where she lived by and I ain't said shyt since. I'mma let it go. I might have to block her tho cuz lord knows if Im drunk one night and at the crib I'mma hit her up :noah:

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
So.... you made a thread to tell us that a girl on a website lives in your complex. Why not wait till you actually meet and smash or something along those lines?

:lupe:

"Hey, my neighbor is attractive! Just thought you'd all like to know!"

:mindblown:

WTF is that, breh?