Poacher EATEN by lions that he was hunting in South Africa.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ehh some brehs live hard up there, flipping that hide is a way to feed your family. Ontop of that they gotta deal with trigger happy cac game rangers.

Meanwhile foreign cacs can pay to hunt with no issues, "Hunting Safaris" :snoop:

A lot of people anthropomorphize animals, I don't understand how you sympathize with a lion over a breh :dwillhuh:
I'll take the animals side over a poacher anyday

How can you be mad a lions for protecting themselves? :heh:

Filthy cacs with money shouldn't get passes neither and there's shouldn't be white rangers period... there's plenty other ways to feed your family besides hunting animals into extinction to the benefit of foreigners then subsequently devaluing your land as a wildlife tourism destination and having kids reading about lions like some mythic creatures in the future when they no longer exist. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dmd7bp.jpg

hope that cracka's unseasoned ass
was tender and that his screams
were like a classical cencerto to
Mufasa the gawd.

wat6rr.jpg

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Your the clown... :mjlol: You're really crying tears for a poacher?!?:heh:

:russell: You the one who caught feelings over my perspective with the passive aggressive feminine behavior , "but who said that shyt" shtick ....

Someone tryna to make ends> an animal.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russell: You the one who caught feelings over my perspective with the passive regressive feminine behaviour , "but who said that shyt" shtick ....

Someone tryna to make ends> an animal.

WTF are you blabbing on about?!!? :heh:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Who's Arguing?!!?:dahell: I'm legit confused where you coming from right now? Do you side with the poachers or not???

I don't side with either, rural Limpopo is hard living, below the breadline poverty.... I could give a fukk less about a lion, or the foreign cacs exploiting locals, its not punishable by death.