PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Daps
Reppin
St louis

"claimed"

wat6rr.jpg

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Im gonna reveal something. I have been suicidal for alot of things that have happened in my life, and my thoughts of ending my life were carried out within the realm of my own mind, The idea you would take a picture and post it on instagram...i just dont understand it. When i got professional help for my issue swith drugs, straightend my life out, there were no pictures, there were no likes, no fans, only my own personal hell to climb from, my own personal saddness and the ghosts of my past to contend with.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: @ nikkas looking up to Chris Brown with his female tendencies. Speaking on shyt that ain't got nothing to do with him like a broad. Always on social media in his feelings like a broad. Name drops his ex Kakkarote in his song like a broad. Then catches feelings on social media, when she don't want to be bothered and wants to move on like broad...

......millennials:francis:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:mjlol: @ nikkas looking up to Chris Brown with his female tendencies. Speaking on shyt that ain't got nothing to do with him like a broad. Always on social media in his feelings like a broad. Name drops his ex Kakkarote in his song like a broad. Then catches feelings on social media, when she don't want to be bothered and wants to move on like broad...

And u keeping tabs on him.....like a broad

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

He doing what nikkas on here do every day...talk shyt on the Internet. He's just a famous entertainer, but if he wants to jeopardize his career for our entertainment I'll enjoy it

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She's a fan, but Bhris still don't give a fukk. :wow: #HOH

CexQ4_NW8AQ3qzJ.jpg
You know her soul burning. She you know she wanted to fukk with this nikka too. That's like you crush shytting on you in front of the whole school.

:mjcry: That nikka said stank sex. You all around trash. Kyrie is his homie so this hits home but damn son.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
This.

Dude has been next to blow since 2011/2012. It ain't happening. I see why Bryson Tiller and The Weeknd left OVO...if they would of stayed they would of been stuck making itunes only EPs that net 13,000 album sales first week.
this post all fukked up :mjlol:

Party just came out in summer 2013, been on a break since late 2014 till now after dropping three tapes. Tiller & Weekend were never with OVO :heh: