PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka is on one of the best hip hop forums on the net and doesn't know who PND and kehlani are:dead:

:what:

Seriously, I ain't even know who they are and I don't listen to garbage these days hip hop music so I guess I'm still stuck in 80s-90s hip-hop. I only know about Kyrie, that's it. So I guess he fell in love with IG thot and she cheated on him with whoever fukk PND is.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Seriously, I ain't even know who they are and I don't listen to garbage these days hip hop music so I guess I'm still stuck in 80s-90s hip-hop. I only know about Kyrie, that's it. So I guess he fell in love with IG thot and she cheated on him with whoever fukk PND is.

I have no idea who that trio is besides Kyrie.

I only listen to Drake singles...this pnd guy on Drake albums?

Too hard to keep up w/ music these days as everyone including established artist are putting out mixtapes. Back in the day I used rap city & MTV for discovery and those stations don't play music anymore. If you don't show up on an established artist Pandora I'm not going to find you. Jay z had samsung commercial for mchg so I couldnt miss that.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
PND the one who actually took the L. Take your ex back who was a public semen demon to an NBA player and referred to you as a "dark past" publicly. :mjlol:

They both lame tbh :manny:

PND reacting like someone who didn't get ass until the fame. :patrice: