PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
CesfBGbWwAM5Jzj.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: alright i'm out
God have mercy...:wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How do you "attempt" suicide and fail? This bytch lying, I've seen it before.

What kind of person stoops this low once they've gotten exposed as a hoe?:martin:

Just take your L and keep it moving :camby:
It's that moment you realize you cheated on a nine figure NBA nikka and someone who is head over heels in love with you for a soundcloud rapper who would rather do nothing more than expose you is why she tried to off herself.

STVNTMAN

All Star
Daps
It's that moment you realize you cheated on a nine figure NBA nikka and someone who is head over heels in love with you for a soundcloud rapper who would rather do nothing more than expose you is why she tried to off herself.
You know how many hits he has :skip:
Still an L for Kehlani tho:manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That's why I said that because suicidal folks at my hospital get stripped of everything.

Especially a phone with a glass screen that could be cracked and used to harm herself, but we shouldn't be surprised that a person delusional enough to think she'd be in heaven after a suicide attempt would think people would believe this bullshyt.

:pachaha:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Especially a phone with a glass screen that could be cracked and used to harm herself, but we shouldn't be surprised that a person delusional enough to think she'd be in heaven after a suicide attempt would think people would believe this bullshyt.
Thots like her usually already have cracked screens. Did Kyrie fix it? :jbhmm: