Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
BL+-+Belly+To+Belly+Suplex.gif
:mjlol:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
From what I see, Plies was trying to be a boss ,by asking security to call him on stage ,so Plies can publically punk him. And the situation end up going bad ,cause Plies ass got a belly to belly suplex,like Macho Man Randy Savage style.

@0:27

:patrice:
Of course Plies nikkas are going to say some stupid shyt ,that Plies was punching dude in the face on his way down,but that is just retarded.Plies got the bizness trying to play bigman.

And the fact that the dude in red Zebra shirt only had minor bruises inflicted on him, is an embarassement on Plies security team.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Worst tagging in my posting history:francis:....First Suge now Plies,not my legends yall:mjcry:

This is a sad sight of what happens when you sell out and go commercial like you promised the streets you would never do:mjcry:

the old Plies who made this would've had a sea of goons in the crowd....if bullets didn't hit em immediately after Plies said he was in his space,this young man would've been murdered in the crowd.

Nothing left to do tomorrow but listen to the classics and call this club to see if a homicide occurred last night:francis:
You turning on plies for real,you serious?

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)