Reppin
Foreman's Basement
@StillNotSoft my nicca I hate it had to be his fav goon/rapper

FVg1uCQ.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You turning on plies for real,you serious?

Turn on Plies:whoa:?Ive said that about his music before this,he definitley sold out and i dont think this happens if Plies was still making that 2007 uncut raw shyt:banderas:...dude woulda been too busy rejoicing in the realness to pull sum fukk shyt:mjcry:

With that said I still fukk wit Plies music and he will remain in my top 10:obama:....Plies has stopped security from throwin rowdy people out before,he didnt bring dude up there to punk em....dude genuinely looks slow too,that would cause hesitation for me to swing too...But all it takes is one second of thinking "Is this njgga a savage or does he just not know no better:patrice:?" to get hugged to the ground....i woulda looked for his special needs caregiver to come get em,if i dont see nobody Im swinging for the fences.

sometimes security does over react and throw people out,but they had it right this time....change this thread title to "Young Thug fan tries foreplay and then rape and fails",i dont knkw what else to call a hug to the ground.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i woulda looked for his special needs caregiver to come get em,if i dont see nobody Im swinging for the fences.

sometimes security does over react and throw people out,but they had it right this time....change this thread title to "Young Thug fan tries foreplay and then rape and fails",i dont knkw what else to call a hug to the ground.
isn't that what plies went to college for :skip:

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
I'm still trying to figure out how in the hell did Plies' hat stay on. I mean that must be the strongest fitted cap in Hip Hop history. shyt the bond between Plies head and his hat stronger than most relationships..
:salute: to that hat..

Charlemagne posted a tweet saying the same thing. Folks be stealing from the Coli.

:patrice:

Daps
"nikkas get slammed everyday B."

Plies should be takin BJJ & Muy Thai on tha side of his rap career