Please stop reheating pizza

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I usually get my oven up to about 450 degrees to reheat any quality pizza. It does the trick, I need the cheese to be stringy and the crust to be crisp. It usually takes 8-10 minutes and it bounces back to "fresh out the oven" status. Never reheat pizza in a microwave tho, that's hustling backwards

I nuke mine in the oven for a minute, minute and a half (with a cup of water in the microwave) then pop it in the oven at tree-fiddy for 7-8 minutes. :ehh:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
One area I agree on not needing additional heating of pizza is at Sbarro.

I roll up and ask for a slice of cheese and just about as they are ready to pop it in the oven I give them the whoaaahh! :whoa:

I am not about to wait around anymore for this, lets keep it moving so I can get to the cash register and spend 5 minutes trying to get all of the garlic I require from the shaker with the one tiny hole (+hot pepper flakes) :pachaha:

When they reheat this is gets all droopy and :wrist:. Plus I am not going to wait another 5 minutes for it to cool down so I don't burn the roof of my mouth :myman:

22963669_wAuFz1wt93rCjtq0Q34e--cW0azn3Y4ZsvtYcLcTwy8.jpg

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I reheated a few slices yesterday morning in the MICROWAVE because I was too lazy to wait for my AIR FRYER